Thursday, October 20, 2016

September's small and finish.

I have stayed on track with a finish out of my unfinished pile and a finished small each month.  But, as the year goes on it is taking me longer and longer to get them finished...often into the first days of the next month.  October is liable to be a complete fail unless I come up with something fast.  It is an all around busy month.

My finish out of the pile is this cute little Christmas piece stitched earlier this year.  Primitive Stocking by Waxing Moon Designs.



My small is another patriotic piece.  Liberty Flag by Lizzie Kate.  I used all the same elements as the two previous patriotic finishes.


I now have a trio of matching little pillows.


I have not come up with a small yet for October.  I was looking through my old Just Cross Stitch ornament issues and think I'll pick an easy one since it's already the 20th!

Happy Stitching,

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas stocking finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your primitive stocking is cuter than the photos of it that I had seen previously. I really like the finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been doing a great job with cleaning out the old finishes and getting them on display! If only I could do the same with my pieces that need framing :)

    Love the primitive stocking and the trio of pretty patriotic pieces, Pam! (Try saying those last four words quickly--ha ha!!).

    Great catching up with you in North East!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes. I like the red, white and blue display.

    ReplyDelete