Here is a picture of Prairie Schooler's Daffodils that I finished last night. Can't say I'm happy with the Crescent Colors conversion. There wasn't enough contrast in the letters so I used all different thread for that. Also, the trumpets on the daffodils didn't always have enough contrast from the rest of the flower. Lucky for me, I'm not a perfectionist or I'd be picking those stitches out today. The overall pattern is quite pleasing, so I'm done complaining.
On Mondays I work on LHN's The Library along with my stitching pal Rebecca. I plan to take a picture after today's progress so you can see how that's coming along.
I'm off to see which project I'll spend a little time with next.
The Queen Bee