Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's see how this works



today. I'm still without my computer. The IT department said several computers suffered similar problems Tuesday and that we should remove and re-install the anti virus software. We did that but it still won't open any programs except the Internet. Back it went.

I do have a picture of stitching..... I stitched this little piece in Florida. There are a couple little basket charms that I'll add later. I used a scrap of linen that was left from something else and picked a color of thread that matched. Nothing exciting... I just thought it was a funny little piece.


Today is the Scholar's birthday. 19. This is the first birthday she's been away from home. (Studying Spanish)

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos, mi hija!


The Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment