Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Murky Manor update

Since I started on a Wednesday and will head for home on a Wednesday it is the most logical day for me to track my progress on Glendon Place's Murky Manor.

I started here:


I had a hard time figuring out where to go, had a false start, and ended the first week here:


After building the right corner and removing a portion mis-stitched I ended the second week here:


A couple rainy days helped my productivity.  I am not sure I'll have this much stitched in a single week again but it sure gives me a lot of options as to where to stitch next.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I love this spooky design and you've made really good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the rain, but glad to see how much this cute piece is progressing :)

    ReplyDelete