Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mail call.....

mail call... mail call....

Does anyone remember Blues Clues? That's the sound track that plays in my mind when referring to today's mail.

Amy at Down Sunshine Lane ordered this Trail Creek Farm pillow for me to go with Country Cottage Needlework's Liberty Lane. The back of the pillow is done using the plaid fabric that the buttons are covered with. Love it. Can't wait to stitch it.



My next favorite new pattern is Mississippi Riverboat by Little House Needleworks. I love the Americana look. Also, it reminds me of the Riverboat ride at Walt Disney World. Who wouldn't want to be there right this minute as the wind blows another bout of lake effect snow our way?





And finally, as promised, a picture of LHN's Poinsettia House. I hope I can finish this by the weekend. You never know how long all that roof will take, though.



I'm going to give it a good try.

My LNS called to tell me that my framing is done. She's so fast! I'll post pictures after I pick everything up.... cross my fingers and knock on wood that the weather will allow me to make the trip Saturday. I have to pass right by the quilt shop that has my latest quilt finished so I'll stop and pick that up. I have to go in with blinders on and chanting: 'no new fabric, no new fabric, no new......' She always has such nice fabric right by the door.

Watch for pictures!

I'm off.

The Queen Bee

3 comments:

  1. Lovely patterns - I just love the OHN & CCN patterns. Your Pointsettia House is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I'd much rather be in Disney right now! I'm done with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have poinsettia house too!! You are doing a lovely job. Love all your new stash . Enjoy the weekend and hope you get some stitching time in

    ReplyDelete