Friday, June 4, 2010

Curious minds want to know.

(Or maybe I'm just nosy?)

I have become very curious about what has happened to some of the blogs I follow. Over on the right is the list of blogs I read regularly. There are more I like to check on that I can get to thru those blogs, so my list isn't really that short.... but that's not what this is about.

See the next to the last blog and the one above it.... Lady of the Floss and Crafter's Creations? Those 2 talented ladies appear to have dropped off the face of the earth. I can't remember how I came to follow Lady of the Floss.... maybe her blog was linked to some one's and I liked what she was working on. I came to follow Crafter's Creation because she was a friend of Renee's. (Renee's original blog was the first one I ever read.... way back when she was an ex-patriot and blogging about adjusting to life in Germany.)

Anyhow, I can't help but wonder what has happened. What would make them stop blogging, almost in mid sentence? I could understand computer problems, for the first few weeks, at least. Then I'd hope they'd get to their public library and log on for a few minutes. I know I'm about to bust a gut when our Internet goes down for half a day. I'm almost in a panic trying to figure out if my office still has Internet, or how far do I need to drive to find a working WiFi connection. Possibly that's just me, but I'd still be making an effort at some point. If something happened to them I would hope someone who knew them would let their blog fans know.

Does anyone have any idea? Just curious.....

The Queen Bee

1 comment:

  1. I had that happen with a blog I was following from Australia, too. There have been many emails left under her comments section asking if she was okay, but no response. It does concern me that something happened to her as it has now been over 4 months since she posted. Very strange indeed...

    ReplyDelete