Tuesday, June 29, 2010

'k then.... it's unanimous.

I'll be tossing that chain letter in the trash. It would appear that not a single person I would have sent it to would have carried out the requests contained within. Sure takes away any guilt I might have been suffering for opting out.

Now, on to more bad photography.

I have a seasonal finish to show. A couple weeks ago I stitched the Quaker Star that was a free pattern from Aury's blog. Then it rested on my ironing board while I considered my finishing options. I found a heart shaped candy box that was the perfect size so I covered the box, put the stitching on top, and trimmed it with a matching piece of trim.




In the next day or two I should have an update on Holiday Express. That piece is coming along according to plan. I just hope I can keep it up.


I just heard the weatherman say it could get down to 49 degrees tonight. Good thing I didn't put that winter nightgown away. Brrr.


Tonight is a work night. I live just a few miles from a major performing arts venue, which means chaos sometimes. Tonight is one of those nights. The newspaper calls this bands' fans a 'roudy traveling circus'. Oh goody, is all I can say. The concert won't be in my jourasdiction but since we have court and a judge on the bench we could see some of the action. Maybe the cold temps will keep them calm. Ha. Who am I kidding?


I'm off.


The Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment