Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I thought I better

snap a picture of the hide'n'seek ornament while I had it in hand.  Be Jolly by Lizzie Kate with it's partner, Be Merry.
I've placed it next to the cute little bottle of homemade vanilla extract my friend Robin gave me.  She made her own, bottled it in really cute little bottles, and will be giving it as gifts this year.  So cool.  That, along with my cinnamon from Morocco, will make for some yummy holiday baking.  I have yet to assemble Be Merry  but I'll work on it soon. 

While I had the ironing board out this morning I pressed my Jenny Bean Christmas Sampler.  This is such a nice piece to work on. 


I expect to have it finished in the next few weeks.

Have a great day.

The Queen Bee

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you finally located the missing ornament, Pam! Both LKs are very cute. And I think the Jenny Bean might just be making its way onto my Christmas list--I just love yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You found your ornament! Jenny Bean is lovely, so Christmasy without being a Christmas piece.

    ReplyDelete