Monday, August 29, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

and I'm not talking about back to school.  I'm talking about the very season the song was intended to celebrate.  (Although I have been known to apply it to the back to school season in years gone by.) 

Today I received my first Santa Sack exchange present.  As per the instructions, the first package included the 'sack' plus 2 gifts.  The gifts will remain a mystery until the proper time.

Betsy made me the coolest bag....prominently displaying a holiday wish in Spanish....and we all know I love all things Spanish.  Love the nice long handles and the prairie points.  Such a cute detail. 

 The label was too cute to not show.  I love the Santa with his arms flung wide.  Clearly Betsy has command of her embroidery machine...unlike some people I could mention.  Ahem, me. 
Inside the bag besides the cool label are pockets and, best of all, presents.  Betsy sent along a Jan Patek book she had after I mentioned liking her patterns.  So sweet. 
Wait!  What's this?  A note on one of the presents tells me I don't have to wait all the way until Christmas.  Woot.
Thank you Betsy!  This is going to be fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I just came from Betsy's blog to tell you that your bag to her is ADORABLE! You two have fun with this swap!!

    ReplyDelete