Friday, May 28, 2010

Flowery Friday



I got nothin' on the stitching front to share but I've got flowers. And since uploading pictures and posting on Blogger is a real trial on the weekends I'll post today and maybe next week I'll have stitching to show.




This year the flowers are blooming like crazy. The columbines are very full and their color is beautiful.


I couldn't even begin to get all the irises in a picture. They've bloomed like they mean business.

Irises and lilies seem to love our clay rich soil. It's too soon for the lilies but once they start they will be beautiful. Every time I go to the garden center they have a new variety I must find a place for.

Our holiday weekend will be quiet as the Scholar is away and The Boy Wonder has track sectionals. We'll open the pool, wash the back porch, and cook on the grill. Not a bad start to summer.
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

The Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment