Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A simple finish

Last year I made the Lizzie Kate Halloween Flip-its and this past weekend I finally finished it into something. I just backed it with some black cat fabric and made a pocket for the hanger. The hanger came from the quilt store. Quick and easy.

I had the purple piece of fabric and thought it would be perfect except it was a little too small. So, I had to adjust the pattern and leave out 2 of the little flip-it patterns. I thought I might make those into a piece all by themselves. (Don't anyone hold their breath.) Hard to say when they'll work themselves to the top of the 'next' pile.

I'm just happy to have another thing off the work table and onto the wall.

I have some more progress pictures but they'll have to wait for another day. I don't want to use up all my posting material in one day!!

I'm off.

The Queen Bee


  1. Very cute! The hanger is really cool!

  2. Love this on the purple fabric--and that hanger is just perfect for it!