Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The finishing flurry continues

with this cute little quilt from The Prairie Women's Sewing Circle.  I loved getting these kits in the mail as part of a 6 month block of the month.  I like small quilts and this series was so cute.  I've written about it a few times before.  It's one of the block of the month projects that I waited to get all parts of before starting anything.  (Not on purpose.... that just seems to be how these things work out for me.)  I'm determined to plug away at it until I've completed all 6.  This is project #5-Seneca Falls.  (Home of the Women's Hall of Fame..... shamefully.... I live very nearby but have never been.)  While this is project #5, it is only the 4th one I've finished. 

Pinwheels and patriotic colors.... 2 favorites.  

 My current book...Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan.  It's very good.  Check it out on Amazon
I put the quilt under some baskets on an old trunk... a trunk that always looks dusty no matter how thoroughly I dust it.  Besides that, I love it. 
 Back to work.  Tuesdays are my busiest work days.

1 comment:

  1. I love anything small or miniature and your quilt certainly fits the bill :) Very cute finish!!

    ReplyDelete