Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baking, baking,

baking!  Baking is a big part of holiday prep for a lot of us.  I like to bake but don't do it very often anymore. 

Last weekend I needed something for a bake sale so I baked two batches of cookies and two batches of fudge.  
 

I put together a mixed plate and a couple mixed boxes and tossed in the extra Hershey kisses.  


The mixed plate is for a holiday party and the boxes sold right away at the bake sale.  Mixing it up and making it pretty makes it more appealing.  These sold for twice as much as they would have divided up. 


I managed to stash some cookies in the freezer but I suspect I'll have one or two more reasons to make more Christmas cookies over the next couple of weeks.

Keep counting....19 days to go.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stop counting. I am NOT ready. Need to bake very, very soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have all my baking done by now because I bake a lot at Thanksgiving and freeze half for Christmas. Not this year--our freezer part of the refrigerator died :( Got our new refrigerator yesterday--husband says that's my Christmas present....hmmm...I don't think so :)

    ReplyDelete