Tuesday, December 15, 2015

10 days and counting.

I am finally back in my sewing room working on Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt.

No surprise that I'm behind since I was away when the first two clues were released.

While I have missed the first 3 link-up Mondays I am hoping to be caught up by next Monday...which means I have to finish the 2nd, 3rd and 4th clues.  I am almost done with the 2nd and will work on (and maybe finish) the 3rd today.  The 4th will be released this Friday.

Here is a pile of 294 half square triangles from Clue #1.


This goof up happened during Clue 2.  The top piece is assembled correctly...just not pressed.  The lower 3 are assembled with the neutral fabric sewn on backwards.


Below are 20 sets of Clue 2.


To complete Clue 2 I need to do the advance cutting included in the clue.

Even though this project comes at an otherwise busy time of year I enjoy mystery quilts enough to play along.

Hope the last 10 days aren't weighing too heavily.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment