Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A finish and a first.

I am writing a post for the first time (with pictures and everything) on my new computer.  All my presets in Blogger and my photo editing needed reset but I think it's working out alright.

Anyhow, the march towards Christmas continues.  

Yesterday I spent most of the day driving from place to place doing errands and shopping.  I don't think many of us can ever say we're finished Christmas shopping but I'm darn close.  

One important stop was at the shop where I get my cross stitch framed.  

Happy birthday to me!  'January' by Waxing Moon Designs is home.  


The rustic blue frame is just perfect.


Today we are having a day that could lead to this exact situation.  Up to a foot of snow is predicted.


I am waiting to hear about a meeting I'm supposed to attend tonight.  Knock on wood that it will be canceled then I can head to my sewing room and wait it out.  

My college kids will be arriving home starting today.  I am working on decorating a bit more. It's time the house started looking festive.

Only 15 more days....

Pam

5 comments:

  1. Love the cross stitch piece Pam and enjoy time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a New year's bsby myself. Really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Enjoy the kids. And the snow?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful finish!!
    My college boys should be home Friday! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking frame, Pam!! I may have to copy you :)

    ReplyDelete