Wonder why it took me so long...
I mean I had one on one help like this.
I even discovered errors before I'd finished sewing them so I only had to rip out a few stitches.
I did manage to finish all 200 units and started clue 3 on Friday.
Like always...here is the link on Bonnie's blog where you can check out every one's link-up.
And here is the start of my clue 3 block.
Just 120 units this round.
Since taking the picture I did finish all 120 blocks. Now I can work on a little something else while I wait for the next clue on Friday. Bonnie said she thought the next 2 clues would be a little less work.
10 days....although since it's already evening it's more like 9 1/2.