Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 of 31 days of S&S posts.

I don't have much to show for yesterday's start.  We had plans for the evening, which is when I do most of my stitching. 
Another thing that was eating into my stitching time was my latest book.  Chris Bohjalian's Secrets of Eden.  Hard to put down.  I don't want to say anything to spoil the story, but it's a good one.  If you like John Grisham you'd like this.  If you think John Grisham is too 'legalish' for you, then this is the perfect murder mystery because it's light on that side.  In the beginning I found the appearance of the women who believes in angels kind of strange, but then she lends an interesting element.  Your feelings one way or the other for angels shouldn't color this book in the least.  Well worth reading. 

Off to my sewing room.



2 comments:

  1. Loved looking at all of your starts for the Challenge! I just love your appliqued Christmas towels...too cute!

    Can't wait to see your finishes... happy stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great start on the LHN project. Can't wait to see your finishes!

    ReplyDelete