Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7

I managed all the boxes on Photobooth Snowmen and a little bit of 2 snowmen before running out of steam yesterday.  My wrists and fingers are feeling it.  I don't even think I've stitched more then usual.  I'll have to slack off a little.  Tomorrow is a sewing day at the church where my quilt guild meets so I'll be at my sewing machine a fair amount. 
Love the way that crease down the middle shows up so nicely in the picture despite pressing, spritzing, and pressing again. 

Today I will start Country Cottage Needleworks' A Bee C Sampler.  I have to admit to being a little tired of houses and alphabets.  I have many more in my stash but tend to shy away from buying anything else with those 2 motifs. 

Off to pick projects for tomorrow's sewing day.

The Queen Bee

2 comments:

  1. Nice new project. I also had a LHN sampler in mind (still can't get enough of houses and alpahbets, lol), but then I discovered that there was no DMC conversion for the threads on the chart, so I put it aside. I have to be more careful when I buy charts that there is a DMC conversion given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photobooth Snowmen is perfect for this time of year. Very cute! I cant' wait to see your start on the CCN sampler.

    ReplyDelete