Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19 of 31 days of S & S posts.

One of my quilts has come home to roost.  After sewing miles and miles of binding on here it is.....



And, a close up of the quilting.... as best I could... to show the wavy quilting lines to add some soft motion to the sandy background. 


 The minute this was done the quilt shop called and my 2 other quilts are done.  So, back to sewing on binding. 

Be sure to check out The Scholar's blog so you can see the amazing sights she's getting to see.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, i do envy those of you who can do this craft, i'm afraid it would be beyond me!

    Regarding your previous post on the Crazy Challenge, while i admire everyone who is taking part, this wasn't for me for one of the reasons you pointed out, sometimes i leave my stitching when there is only a little of one part to complete and as i work in the mornings afternoons are taken up with household chores and cooking tea, so my stitching time most nights is only a couple of hours, i'm a slow stitcher and i am afraid i wouldn't be able to see my stitching growing fast enough. I may (and i'm still thinking about it) start a new piece on the first of each month, at least i could see some progress then, we'll see.

    Good luck with your rotation, there are going to be some great finished go around in blog land :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete