Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of 31 days of Stitching and Sewing posts.

From here on out to be known as '31 days of S&S posts'.  I have so much planned for this month starting with the Crazy January Challenge.  And.... here they are..... my projects. 

Nobody should be the slightest bit surprised they're in a pile on my sewing room floor.  I walk past them every day and wish I could just bend down and grab one to start.  I've left them untouched, though, because I think if I had to organize them into a box or basket I'll accidentally start something.  I did notice, however, that BBD's Midnight Watch is in there.  Sneaky.  I already started that one and it wasn't supposed to be part of this. 

Project #1 is Peppermint Twist by Blue Ribbon Designs.  No close up, sorry, but it's the pattern on the right.  There will be plenty of picture taking as the month goes on.

Happy New Year...

The Queen Bee

3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like some great projects in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the Crazy January Challenge (I'm taking part too). I'm starting with a snowflake bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome pile of stash to start!

    Best wishes in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete